KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DomoKun
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DomoKun

Kade Points : 4698

♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ Empty
PostSubject: ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 pm

IGN:DomoKun
Timezone: -5:00 EST c;

Give us a short introduction to yourself: Names Tracey, Im 14 and i live in a peaceful place named Toronto, I tend to play alot of Maplestory and i love it. I have past experience as GM and i am a quick learner. I have good grammar and know a bit of some other languages ( Cantonese , french. ) I tend to host lots of events and follow orders of the admins, If i hate someone i dosnt mean that i wont help them or anything, I`ll help anyone no matter who. (hehe, Is it a bit too long ^^?)

(Following questions are to be answered)
Tell us why you want to be a GM?: I want to be GM to add contribution to this server, Even though im already a GFX for you guys i want to take a step ahead. I will still do GFX if wanted to tho, I also want to be GM because i dont like hackers and any other rule breakers.
Tell us how are you going to be of contribution if you have become a GM?:
I can recruit my friends ( even if i can do it normally ), Vote every day and help solve problems by banning hackers, spammers and people who have been rude and abusing their commands. Even if i do have a close friend that hacks, I will still report them...

(Following questions, please think before you answer)
How are you going to prove that you will be a good and promising GM?: I would prove it by being loyal everyday, Helping others and being online and voting if asked or not asked.. I can also prove that i am a promising GM is that sometimes report friends who hack when im normally a player.
( True Story : In a old server i used to play i met a a friend, Our friendship became alot stronger and we became BF and GF... one day my computer had a virus.. i wasnt allowed to go on for 3 months... 1 year later ( 2011 ) i found him but he hacked i was very disappointing.. so i took some videos and got him banned..)
What if you are not chosen to be a GM, will you still continue supporting KadeMS?: Yes, I will i think it is very stupid for the people who join servers JUST to be a GM, Seriously...

(Following questions are to be answered)
Estimated playing time on weekdays: Everyday, at least 2 hours.
Estimated playing time on weekends: Everyday, at least 4 hours.
How long can you give your service to KadeMS: Everyday, Intill this server goes down.

♥ Thanks for reading ^^ ♥
Extra
Heres a unexperienced GM // My GM PROOF ( My IGN : Iduhcroc
Spoiler:
^ Yes that abusive gm got pwned and banned later that day.

Last edited by DomoKun on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Some grammatical mistakes on your application. But overall, I think it's great. Good luck, Tracey! :]
Back to top Go down
DomoKun
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DomoKun

PostSubject: Re: ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin-StormHaze
Administrator
Administrator

Kade Points : 4606

PostSubject: Re: ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:55 am

In reply to DomoKun GM application.

Well done, added a few strong point about yourself.

Please add in what time, in regard to your timezone, the time you normally online.

Your application is very well done. Impressive. Your application will be looked into and put into consideration. In the mean time, continue to be active and help other new player.

By Admin-StormHaze

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
DomoKun
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DomoKun

PostSubject: Re: ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks Smile.
Im normally on at 3:39 in xat chat or in game Intill 7:00 (-5:00 EST)
Back to top Go down
-Michelle-
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4666

PostSubject: Re: ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Tracceeyyy~
GoodLuck <3
Back to top Go down
DomoKun
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DomoKun

PostSubject: Re: ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:00 am

Ty Miichelle ^^ you too~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

♥Traceyy~ GM APP ♥ ♥ ♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies :: Server Related :: Game Master Applications-
Jump to: