KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Lonely's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lonely

Kade Points : 4591

Lonely's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Lonely's GM Application   Lonely's GM Application EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 pm

IGN: Lonely
Timezone: +8 GMT

Give us a short introduction to yourself:
I am fun, lovely and friendly, but i know when to be serious and when to be fun. I hosted a server before, but no proofs (I'm sorry) but the server was closed as it was during the Os level period so we have no time to maintain one. The rest of me will be discovered by you when we meet in game. Smile

Tell us why you want to be a GM?:

i believe everyone's idea of being a GM is the fun of it as well as having the power in game. I don't deny that point of why i want to be a GM. But other than having fun, the reason in why i want to be a GM is that i can help new players/ the server in ways which a normal player could not help like finding bugs or hackers, and giving more detailed explantions to new players about the features in the server. Yes, normal players can explain to new players about the server, but i believe, with power comes responsibility, and a GM will certainly be more willing to help the new players as they are committed to the server, than just players which can change their server anytime they want to.

Tell us how are you going to be of contribution if you have become a GM?:

Any help needed, feel free to inform me. Even though i may not be good at everything, feel free to approach me about anything regarding to the server so that i know my shortcomings and from there, i can learn. Also, i will do my best to make the server lively most of the day, not just during the time slots where most players log in (from what i know, most players are from country outside Singapore). Events hosting is a must, from what i experienced, it usually bonds the players together because of the fun they had during events. I will also think of events that allows more interaction between new players and us.

How are you going to prove that you will be a good and promising GM?:

Certainly, just by saying will not prove anything. But i do know, GM is like a leader in the server. How we talk, how we act affects the image of us in the mind of the players. I will spend most of the time patrolling around for hackers or bugs, and just a minimal time in the FMs talking to the players. If questions is asked, i will definitely reply to that at the first instance. If need be, i will go to the player personally to answer every doubts of his/her. Just by mentioning how will i prove is never enough. Actions is eventually louder than words and all i need is a chance to prove my worths.

What if you are not chosen to be a GM, will you still continue supporting KadeMS?:

If im not chosen, certainly i will continue to support KadeMS, but as we know, it will be lesser than that being a GM. Like i said, as a GM, we will tend to be committed towards the server and thus contribute and support it more. But if im not chosen, i will continue to support this server as well.

Estimated playing time on weekdays: During Holidays: 9am-1pm, 11pm-5am Schooldays: 6pm-3am

Estimated playing time on weekends: During Holidays: 9am-1pm, 11pm-5am Schooldays: 9am-12pm, 6pm-3am

How long can you give your service to KadeMS:
As long as the server needs me, im always there. Even if it closes in the future, any help needed to restablish the server, i am willing to contribute.

Additional Details:

I may be just new to the server. for 1day only, but i am willing to learn everything from scratch. Like what Kade told me, experience can be accumulated, i hope that being new to the server will not discredit me from applying as a GM. Even if i become a GM, i stil regard myself as normal players, with the attitude and mentality as one, so as to be different from other GM of other servers; proud, attitude problems and ignoring request/questions from other players. Lastly, Thanks for looking through my Application Smile Hope i get into the team.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Lonely's GM Application   Lonely's GM Application EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 pm

I know you're new and whatnot, and did the same as I did on my old application. But, wouldn't it be better to get to know the community a little more before you even try to become a GM. Or post an application? I mean, what if there was an incident to where you start disliking KadeMS and quit. Doubt that would happen, but you should get to know the community more.
-
Note: There are some grammar errors and you should add some color.
Back to top Go down
lonely

Kade Points : 4591

PostSubject: Re: Lonely's GM Application   Lonely's GM Application EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:00 pm

I agree with you. Smile and i know i would not be accepted so quickly. So, hopefully i would in time to come.
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4725

PostSubject: Re: Lonely's GM Application   Lonely's GM Application EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:57 am

Mm, I agree with what Rin said. You're new and so I don't think you should apply to become a GM yet. Get to know the community a little better, know what's going on, and get to know more people, yahnoee? :3 Lol. But yeah, it's a little too early for you.
Yes, I agree, colors should be added. Maybe 2 different colors to differentiate between Questions and Answers, yes? That'll be a lot better.
Also, I'm sure we do not need anymore staffs at the moment. There are enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely's GM Application   Lonely's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely's GM Application
Page 1 of 1