KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArmaLeeh
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ArmaLeeh

Kade Points : 4656

Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D Empty
PostSubject: Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D   Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:48 am

1. Full name :

Lee Arma

2. Timezone :

CDT

3. Country :
United States of America

4. Experience being GameMaster? :

In all honesty, I have no experience in being a Game master, but in the end I believe there's a first time for everything.

5. If yes, do you have any proof? :

I really wish I could up my chances here, but no, I have no proof of me ever being a Game Master, because I was never one.

6. What can you do for KadesMs? :

There isn't a big list of things I could give to KadeMs, besides the fact that I'm caring, social-able, and a father type figure, who doesn't want anything but to experience an experience with lots of people who enjoy the pure fun of a game. Which means, with permission, I'd be on the lookout for people who are out there to ruin it for others! It's big talk for some one with no experience though, I would love to give it a go!

7. Are you loyal? :

Not to sound egotistical but I am as loyal as a guardian dog for that of a blind man! I'll follow all the rules given to me, and aim for the absolute gaming experience for all of my peers, and not even have an ounce of selfishness included!

8. Are you active?:

As an Active gamer(after I complete my homework) I am on all the time! I'm as active an a baby child with ADHD, as sad as that sounds... aha!

9. As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? :

As a gamer, I've ran into some bad admins in my time, and I've been molded enough to know that abusing power is only as fun as your peers have. No, Abusing powers shouldn't be tolerated anywhere! In fact, my country revolves around a checks and balances government which automatically denies any overuse or abusing of any powers

10. As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree? :

I'm ready to play Teacher's Pet, as soon as possible! Rules and Regulations are to be studied and perfected. Though if I do make a mistake, I truly do not mean it.

A little side note!: I can type like this. I cn typ4 lyk this!!11. I can most favorably type like a sophisticated man. i can type dis liao. EH Arma don't emo leh. <3

Last edited by ArmaLeeh on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/2MuchSwagForYou
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4810

PostSubject: Re: Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D   Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:48 am

i hop u gets it11 mastr blaq~~ <333
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D   Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 am

So colorful. ^^
I rate your application, Good.
I wish you luck on getting GM.
Smile
Back to top Go down
ArmaLeeh
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ArmaLeeh

Kade Points : 4656

PostSubject: Re: Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D   Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:58 am

I'll take every bit of that luck I can get (: Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/2MuchSwagForYou
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D   Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:03 am

No problem. I can tell you would be a very suitable GM, though I just met you today. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D   Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Arma's GM APP! Let's give it a GO :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies :: Server Related :: Game Master Applications-
Jump to: