KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

<Winnie's> GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winnie

Kade Points : 4622

<Winnie's> GM App Empty
PostSubject: <Winnie's> GM App   <Winnie's> GM App EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 am

Before we get started i just want to point this out I am completly honest. I know some of my answer's are very common in a GM app but like i said honest.

1. Full name : Winnie Nguyen

2. Timezone :GMT-8

3. Country :Orange County, CA

4. Experience being GameMaster? : I have been a GM in 3 server's (RiceMS, CookieMS, CrayonMS),I know all the rules and commands.I’m ready to take on that responsibility myself while still hanging out with everyone and having fun.

5. If yes, do you have any proof? : I don't have any proof right now all i want is for you guys to trust me.
6. What can you do for KadesMs? : I can

1. Ban hackers

2. Fix bugs, glitches, etc.

3. Make the server more fun.

4. Make a friendly and positive community.

7. Are you loyal? : Yes, i am loyal, I am a kind of person that you would depend on.

8. Are you active? :Since I have school, I usually average a total of 5 hours a day with breaks for my personal needs. During school, I’m still active at an average of 3-4 hours a day. There may also be some days that I don’t go on at all, perhaps once a week (usually on a Sunday) where I take the time to spend with my family/friends. Overall, I’m above average when it comes to in-game activeness.

9. As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? :Yes , because its irresponsible as GM to abuse their powers.

10. As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree? : Yes, because If GMs don't follow the rules then, they are obviously going to get demoted.

- Thank you for reading my application i really appreciate it. I have seen alot of app's they are really good so good luck Smile
Sincerly,
Winnie.

Last edited by Winnie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Kade-
Administrator
Administrator
-Kade-

Kade Points : 4744

<Winnie's> GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Winnie's> GM App   <Winnie's> GM App EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:54 am

Erm, yeah could u please change the color ? Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Steadyms.com
Winnie

Kade Points : 4622

<Winnie's> GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Winnie's> GM App   <Winnie's> GM App EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

Admin-Kade wrote:
Erm, yeah could u please change the color ? Thank you Smile
Oh oops sorry. Dx
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4739

<Winnie's> GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Winnie's> GM App   <Winnie's> GM App EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:21 am

Hey there Winnie! (:
Honestly, in my opinion, I think you could maybe add more if you can do so, so that it won't be too short. As of right now, your application is a bit short.
Oh, you might want to add one or two colors to your words to make it look more appealing and lively. I understand that having no color is more professional looking, but having at least one color to separate the questions and answers would be good.
Anyways, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<Winnie's> GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Winnie's> GM App   <Winnie's> GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

<Winnie's> GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies :: Server Related :: Game Master Applications :: Declined-
Jump to: