KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

We come in peace...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OhMaLawd

Kade Points : 4597

We come in peace... Empty
PostSubject: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:30 am

Hello, you're probably wondering who I am... Well I will tell you. I am a messenger. My purpose is to let you know of some things that aren't right. I was sent by the owner of the server that for some reason you hate. I won't advertise, so I will just say I was sent from RMS to give you a message, and/or messages. I come in no harm, so I find no reason to ban me, I'm just doing this for the good.

To start off, I would like to tell you to stop hating on that server. The owner of it wonders what did he ever do to you, to start causing all these problems. Of course, he remembers when he used to say that your server sucks, and he's sorry about it, he feels bad, why? Because he never wanted to say such things. In his point of view, the starters were you people. He logged in one day, and everyone on Xat was a mod, including you(Insert KadeMS owner name here). He of course got mad, but yet he never attacked you in any sort of way. Going back to when he told you that you sucked and what not, he didn't mean to. The reason he did it was because YOUR players / members that got banned there (They had no other choice but to join you), started insulting him, and his server, so he just got mad(Like a natural human does) and insulted back.

Another thing I was sent here to tell you is to stop attacking it constantly, whether it's DDoS, or however you plan to, because he hasn't attacked you in any sort of way. Like I said, we come in peace, and we always have, he has specifically told me that he isn't interested in harming you or anything, AND that he has never stolen a thing / idea from this server. You probably ask why hasn't he, and the reason is: because he has a mind filled with his own already. Every day, he has a "To-do" list, and every day he adds 1+ things to it, so he doesn't forget his ideas. He once said that he has never even visited your site or server at all, because he finds no point in it, that would be unoriginal, and that's not what he wants. Another thing that I was sent here to tell you is: "Dr.Alex". Dr. Alex, I don't know if you've heard or seen him, but he said that he DDoSed your server, to "help" RMS out(in which he didn't). He did it at his own free will, because he never asked RMS's owner about it, he just did it, without authorization, thinking that it was the right thing. Of course, in the end, he got banned from RMS for doing that, and causing more trouble. By this I mean that he actually did a favor for you and put a stop to it, because if he was a mean person like you must think, this server wouldn't be up by now, trust me, he's smart enough(I'm his real life friend). Anyways, even though you keep attacking RMS with your DDoS attacks, and any other thing, he knows how to stop it, and he can do it whenever he likes(this is not a threat or warning, just a fact). So please don't waste your time. Thank you for reading this, and like I said, we come in peace, so please do not ban me, as all we want is understanding, and possibly a truce, or at least an apology from you. Of course we don't ask for mercy, because we're able to handle it. By this we let you know, once again, "We come in peace". Oh and the reason why he didn't do this himself is because he is busy working on his server, and almost doesn't have time for anything, and like I said before, he doesn't even visit your site / game.

Thank you for reading, and for your time. We hope we can make an agreement.

Sincerely,
-The messenger.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5039

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 am

Uhm...when did this all happen? LOL.
And is your owner really that busy to send a little message?
A simple message, for an example, "Please stay away from my server."
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

Kade Points : 4757

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:37 am

Thank you for clearing this all up, please, if anyone from here that want's to advertise or flame on your server via xat or ingame itself should be banned from your server. We are sorry for the inconvenience, we have told other players not to go over there and flame but I guess they have nothing better to then to troll.
Back to top Go down
http://Kadems.malware-site.www
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:39 am

Nick, do you know what happened? o-o
Back to top Go down
OhMaLawd

Kade Points : 4597

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 am

Lolwat, yes you are right, he IS too busy. You can say he is life-less.. He is always busy adding/changing/fixing stuff on the server, and when he does have a little time to spare he uses it on studying for school. And this has happened ever since this server started, or at least a little bit after. It's all thanks to someone who I will not mention here, because I do not want to start arguments here, and besides, I'm only a messenger, so I am not really involved in any of this.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:44 am

Ohkay, thank you for informing us.
Btw, would you also stop DDoSing us?
That could be why some people might be disliking your server.
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

Kade Points : 4757

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:52 am

Rin, I'll tell you what happened in game when it goes up.
Back to top Go down
http://Kadems.malware-site.www
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 am

Mmk, Nick. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
-Michelle-
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4669

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 am

can u please make it short and easy to read..... cause i got soooo bored when im at the DDoS part.... O.O
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:09 am

LOLZ MICHELLE. Just LOL.
Back to top Go down
-Michelle-
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4669

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 am

What.... im lazy..... and all i know is ~>Kade did something bad<~ O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We come in peace...   We come in peace... Empty

Back to top Go down

We come in peace...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies :: KadeMS General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: