KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

DomoKun Tutorials

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DomoKun
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DomoKun

Kade Points : 4714

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Tutorial One ; Registration Problems
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Marvin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4690

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:55 pm

LMAO Nice Try dude but thats not how u fix it. Registration doesn't work on some browsers so you would have to fix a browser that would work for the site such as Google Chrome u dummy. Stop acting like you is something because i just wrecked you
Back to top Go down
DomoKun
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DomoKun

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 pm

-.- well i know that and its A FIX READ BEFORE POSTING..
Back to top Go down
Marvin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4690

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 pm

its not a fix u dont fix it like that because i tried it so u failing again. IE can't register but others like google chrome can so sit down boy
Back to top Go down
DomoKun
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DomoKun

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 pm

fine girl.
Back to top Go down
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4826

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:55 am

Marvin wrote:
its not a fix u dont fix it like that because i tried it so u failing again. IE can't register but others like google chrome can so sit down boy

Aren't you the guy from my friend (Lolwat's) server's forum that wouldn't stop complaining about somebody who posted a thread in the Guide / Tutorials about the player commands? Even your city location and forum SN match.

Quote;; from the server.

[spoiler="Marvin's Quotes":c85e][quote:c85e="Marvin"]I dont find the need of this guide at all. Your making it sound like people wont know to do @commands for the list of commands
Useless Thread. Just delete You did put a lot of work into it but too bad its useless
Marvin wrote:
People who know how to use the forums would know how player commands. its a simple thing. @help @commands

Marvin wrote:
If this was actually a helpful thread then why dont other servers have it? because its plain stupid

Marvin wrote:
If they "new" to private servers, then they wont know what a forum is or how to use it

Back to top Go down
Inferno

Kade Points : 4635

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Would be funny to forget the Are you Human question f3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5052

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:14 am

Asmodeus wrote:
Marvin wrote:

Aren't you the guy from my friend (Lolwat's) server's forum that wouldn't stop complaining about somebody who posted a thread in the Guide / Tutorials about the player commands? Even your city location and forum SN match.

Quote;; from the server.

[spoiler="Marvin's Quotes":6fee][quote:6fee="Marvin"]I dont find the need of this guide at all. Your making it sound like people wont know to do @commands for the list of commands
Useless Thread. Just delete You did put a lot of work into it but too bad its useless

Marvin wrote:
People who know how to use the forums would know how player commands. its a simple thing. @help @commands

Marvin wrote:
If this was actually a helpful thread then why dont other servers have it? because its plain stupid

Marvin wrote:
If they "new" to private servers, then they wont know what a forum is or how to use it

Omg. Adam you might be right. That might be that one guy complaining about the Guide on Commands. I think he might be stalking you~~
Back to top Go down
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4826

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:01 am

Lolwat wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
Marvin wrote:

Quote;; from the server.

[spoiler="Marvin's Quotes":b157][quote:b157="Marvin"]I dont find the need of this guide at all. Your making it sound like people wont know to do @commands for the list of commands

Marvin wrote:

Marvin wrote:

Marvin wrote:

Omg. Adam you might be right. That might be that one guy complaining about the Guide on Commands. I think he might be stalking you~~

Omg .......

But .. he was in this server before me ?! Adam =/= Marvin @ Stalking?

O_O
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5052

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
Lolwat wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
Marvin wrote:

Quote;; from the server.

[spoiler="Marvin's Quotes":1bd8][quote:1bd8="Marvin"]I dont find the need of this guide at all. Your making it sound like people wont know to do @commands for the list of commands

Marvin wrote:

Marvin wrote:

Marvin wrote:

Omg .......

But .. he was in this server before me ?! Adam =/= Marvin @ Stalking?

O_O
That's..really ..strange. o3o
ADAMU STALKA? omg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DomoKun Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKun Tutorials   DomoKun Tutorials Empty

Back to top Go down

DomoKun Tutorials
Page 1 of 1