KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)

Go down 
+2
Lolwat
DemonDom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonDom
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DemonDom

Kade Points : 4664

DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) Empty
PostSubject: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:32 am

IGN : DemonDom

Timezone : GMT+8

Give us a short introduction to yourself: Hello, my name is Dominic. I started playing this server a few weeks ago. I play volleyball,basketball, soccer and many more sports. I am kind and friendly. I will always help people in need. Never stop doing good things, even if they are unappreciated at certain times. I speak fluent English and I am half Russian. I know most people on this server. I never get angry. I feel that it is useless as it does not provide anything helpful. Maybe just showing you have an attitude problem. I felt like redo-ing my GM application as I just noticed the new format.

(Following questions are to be answered)

Tell us why you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM to make this server a more fun and enjoyable place. The most important reason is to enforce rules and regulations on hackers, spammers so on and so forth. Not for my own selfish reasons. Anyone who abuses powers should not be granted the powers of a GM.

Tell us how are you going to be of contribution if you have become a GM?:
I can host events , advertise and expand the community and ban hackers. Basically, all these contributions are to make the server a fun and enjoyable place.
[Dedication]

I am willing to dedicate my time to make this server a fun place to play and chat and ban hackers. I am willing to sacrifice my time to make this server's community expand. Even if it is just 1 player.

[Trustworthy]

If you tell me something personal, rest assured, it will never spread. If you entrust me with anything, I will complete it.

[Great personality]
I am happy 24/7, if i ever am angry at you, I am DEEPLY sorry. I really did not mean it. I like to joke around, but i NEVER make fun of anybody.

(Following questions, please think before you answer)

How are you going to prove that you will be a good and promising GM?:
I will never abuse my power if I get the position. I spend time helping new players train and I guide them through the game. I return respect to people who respect me. I don't have any temper issues. I believe every server has the chance to be number 1 on the gtop ranking list. It just takes time and effort. And everybody needs to cooperate to get to that goal. A GM plays a big part in responsibility, such as solving the logging in problems for players.

What if you are not chosen to be a GM, will you still continue supporting KadeMS?:
I will respect your decision even if I do not get picked. I will still support KadeMS. Some players just join servers to be GM's. That is stupid as they should get to know the server's community and game. Being a GM is not easy. People who haven't even been online and post a GM application. Their application should just be denied automatically as it is not fair to other players if they get the position.

Estimated playing time on weekdays: 2.30pm to 4.30pm, 5pm to 6pm, 9pm to 10pm

Estimated playing time on weekends: 11am - 1.30pm, 4pm to 6pm, 9pm to 10pm

How long can you give your service to KadeMS: As long as possible.

Extras: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:22 pm

This is a very neat application. I'm guessing you're here to stay?
Back to top Go down
DemonDom
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DemonDom

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:24 pm

No other server appeals. So... yeah, you can say that.
Back to top Go down
-Kade-
Administrator
Administrator
-Kade-

Kade Points : 4730

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:29 pm

DemonDom wrote:

IGN : DemonDom

Timezone : GMT+8

Give us a short introduction to yourself: Hello, my name is Dominic. I started playing this server a few weeks ago. I play volleyball,basketball, soccer and many more sports. I am kind and friendly. I will always help people in need. Never stop doing good things, even if they are unappreciated at certain times. I speak fluent English and I am half Russian. I know most people on this server. I never get angry. I feel that it is useless as it does not provide anything helpful. Maybe just showing you have an attitude problem. I felt like redo-ing my GM application as I just noticed the new format.

Tell us why you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM to make this server a more fun and enjoyable place. The most important reason is to enforce rules and regulations on hackers, spammers so on and so forth. Not for my own selfish reasons. Anyone who abuses powers should not be granted the powers of a GM.

Tell us how are you going to be of contribution if you have become a GM?:
I can host events , advertise and expand the community and ban hackers. Basically, all these contributions are to make the server a fun and enjoyable place.
[Dedication]

I am willing to dedicate my time to make this server a fun place to play and chat and ban hackers. I am willing to sacrifice my time to make this server's community expand. Even if it is just 1 player.

[Trustworthy]

If you tell me something personal, rest assured, it will never spread. If you entrust me with anything, I will complete it.

[Great personality]
I am happy 24/7, if i ever am angry at you, I am DEEPLY sorry. I really did not mean it. I like to joke around, but i NEVER make fun of anybody.

(Following questions, please think before you answer)

How are you going to prove that you will be a good and promising GM?:
I will never abuse my power if I get the position. I spend time helping new players train and I guide them through the game. I return respect to people who respect me. I don't have any temper issues. I believe every server has the chance to be number 1 on the gtop ranking list. It just takes time and effort. And everybody needs to cooperate to get to that goal. A GM plays a big part in responsibility, such as solving the logging in problems for players.

What if you are not chosen to be a GM, will you still continue supporting KadeMS?:
I will respect your decision even if I do not get picked. I will still support KadeMS. Some players just join servers to be GM's. That is stupid as they should get to know the server's community and game. Being a GM is not easy. People who haven't even been online and post a GM application. Their application should just be denied automatically as it is not fair to other players if they get the position.

Estimated playing time on weekdays: 2.30pm to 4.30pm, 5pm to 6pm, 9pm to 10pm

Estimated playing time on weekends: 11am - 1.30pm, 4pm to 6pm, 9pm to 10pm

How long can you give your service to KadeMS: As long as possible.

Extras: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I really appreciate it.

A very great Gm app i would say . very neat and detailed. I like your GM app. Good luck/. Im picking new GM Next month , which is tmr. Thank you for your time doing this.
Back to top Go down
http://Steadyms.com
DemonDom
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DemonDom

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:31 am

Thank you for your comments. Hope i get picked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jinn
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
Jinn

Kade Points : 4622

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Sorry for writing this in your GM application, as I have no where else to post it on. Kade could you please read your messages, Thank You. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jinnledet.xanga.com
lawlynx
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
lawlynx

Kade Points : 4611

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Nice application i guess.
Back to top Go down
Jinn
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
Jinn

Kade Points : 4622

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:34 pm

... scratch

Last edited by Jinn on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jinnledet.xanga.com
DemonDom
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DemonDom

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Thank you for your comments.
Back to top Go down
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4810

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Wouldn't it be better to put the questions and answers in two separate colours rather than having them both the same colour? It could be kind of confusing. But I don't know if GM Apps got accepted yet, so lol.

Good luck though.
Back to top Go down
DemonDom
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DemonDom

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:41 am

Thank you. Will need it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)   DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format) Empty

Back to top Go down

DemonDom's GM application. (Redo due to new format)
Page 1 of 1