KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ethanjchitty
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4619

Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) Empty
PostSubject: Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)   Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 am

(Basic Requirements),

IGN : Naughtyboy

Timezone : GMT+8.00

Give us a short introduction about yourself : Hello, my full name is Ethan Jeremiah Chitty. I live in Kuala Lumpur which is the capital city of Malaysia. I am half Chinese and half Portugese. I play basketball, badminton, football, rugby but mostly golf. I am a 2 handicapper. I am currently single and intend to stay single. Other than sports, I love to cook, although I **ThisIsABadWord** at it. I also skate during my free time. Fingerboarding is also another hobby of mine, it might be lame but they all say "Fingerboard if you can't skate well" .In school, I'm not the jock nor the nerd. More like a mixture of both, a jerd? I'm in my basketball school team and in the golf team. I represented Malaysia in golf several times. I have a good personality. I'm outgoing, I am a sporting fellow. I am the type of person that you can rely on and also thrust. I love pets, especially dogs. My dad hates dogs but LOVES fish.

(Following questions are to be answered),

Tell us why you want to be a GM? : The main reasons why I want to be a GM here on this wonderful server is because there are several issues in this server that I can help with. I feel that I can help this server and get it to the top of GTOP100. Honestly, I also want the commands and the power but I mostly want the power to ban hackers or glitchers. I have encountered uncountable situations when I see a hacker and try to report it when there isn't any GM online . I felt useless because I had no power to handle that type of situation and all I could do is to watch those hackers screw up potential servers. In ActionStory, a hacker was the cause of the server shutting down. I fely angry to my guts about that situation. So, my main reason to why I want to be a GM is because I want to keep this server in good shape, away from hackers and other bad stuff.

Tell us how you are going to be of contribution if you have become a GM : My goal on this server is to make this server different from the other usual v83 servers. Our current GM's are very smart and I am sure that they are working very hard to make this server better. One of the many ways to make this server better is to make sure new players get as much attention as they need to enjoy playing this server. This may lead to more players because of our friendly community. Another way is to promote this server to our friends and they will vote until we get to the top. From the top, uncountable people will definitely join our server and realise our potential. There isn't much of a point to have an awesome server with barely 20 people playing it often. Not all of the GM's are active and players automatically get bored. I think that I can change that. I am

1. Honest.-
I may have screwed up an NPC on the server or accidentally banned an innocent player.- I will automatically tell Kade the issue and say sorry, of course.

2. Understanding.-
A player loses his/her temper and starts swearing to me or other GM's because someone really pissed him/her off.- I will investigate the issue and look for the one who is false. After I find out who is in wrong, I will give him a warning and let him go.

3. Fun to be around with/kind.-
A player is undergoing some issues in his/her life and is looking someone to talk
to.- I will listen to what he/she has to tell me and try to cheer him/her up with lame jokes or honest words.

4. Motivational.-
Someone has something to say about his/her sex life and is losing his/her self-esteem.- I will tell him/her about what she has done for this server and what she has done in this server. Only the positive things will be spoken out. And hopefully he/she will gain back his/her self confidence.

5. Helpful.-
Someone new has joined this server and is looking for someone to train him/her and help him/her get some mesos.- I will help him level up to the required level and bring him to train at SD5.

(Following questions, please think before you answer),

How are you going to prove that you will be a good and promising GM?: I have played this server for awhile and have yet to receive any bad comments about myself and my attitude from any player or GM. Other than that, I have helped many new players in this server. I stop my training and guide new players on where to train and skills that are needed in his/her keyboard. The players that I have helped will than have a good impression of me and know that I am kind.

What if you are not chosen to be a GM, will you still continue supporting KadeMS?: I will play this server until the end of it. I will not forget to vote when I can and continue helping players and continue respecting my GM's. I have grown stuck to this server therefore I can't quit.

(Following questions are to be answered),

Estimated playing time on weekdays : 2.30pm-10.30pm GMT+8.00

Estimated playing time on weekends : 7.30am-10.00am 1.00pm-11.30pm GMT+8.00

How long can you give your service to KadeMS : Until this server shuts down which it won't for a long long time. Very Happy .

Back to top Go down
Admin-StormHaze
Administrator
Administrator

Kade Points : 4605

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)   Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 am

In reply to Naughtyboy GM application.

Clean clear cut application. Bringing up some points that you have mention, when you are a GM, most importantly is your consistency in decision making. If it is a serious case of offense, but didnt lead to any negative impact on others or the server, what punishment are you going to make? If it is a light offense, but affect the server, what punishment will be implemented. I hope you think though this.

You have a wonderful application form, and your application form will be looked into seriously. In the mean time, continue to help the new players and help KadeMS.

By Admin-StormHaze
Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5035

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)   Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:30 am

Exceptional application. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ethanjchitty
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)   Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:29 pm

thanks guys! much appreciated
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4724

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)   Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:17 pm

I like your application! It's well organized and detailed.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ethanjchitty
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)   Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:10 am

thx alot!
Back to top Go down
lawlynx
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
lawlynx

Kade Points : 4610

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)   Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:35 am

Your GM Application is great, funny at some points too lol Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)   Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format) Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughtyboy's GM application (New Format)
Page 1 of 1