KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Kevin's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4635

Kevin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:42 pm

1. Full name : My name is Kevin Le.

2. Timezone : I live in California, San Diego, so my time zone is PST.

3. Country : United States.

4. Experience being GameMaster? : Yes, I have been an Admin in an old server named IcedMS about a year ago. I also signed up for ResureMS, but Andy and Jojo the Owners hasn't talked or discussed with any of the other GM's for promoting me. I hope I can get that position here.

5. If yes, do you have any proof? : Below is me in GM Map Smile

7. Are you loyal? : Yes, I am very loyal not to only in MapleStory but to everyone else in my life.

8. Are you active? : I am a very active player who goes on almost everyday and I am always trying to help people with whatever need. As im starting school soon, I may be only on for about 2-4 hours at night but on weekends, I may be on more often.

9. As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? : Yes, I agree that abusing the commands are against the rules because if I am a GM, I have to realize that im just like everyone else who agreed to the terms of service and rules, therefore breaking the rules would do me the same trouble. I also have to remember that if im a GM, I will have people looking up to me as a higher authority which I have to have good leadership skills.

10. As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree? : Yes, I will follow the rules because rules are made to keep things in order and to keep things out of trouble. Also I hate getting in trouble because it causes someone else to have to deal with me.

11. Summary of yourself: I will be a Junior when I go back to school in September. I do really well in school with high grades and i'm really good in math and science. I really enjoy playing Basketball, and badminton while I can :] I am a very positive person about things and try to help anyone with issues not only in MS. I am a very honest, kind, fun, enjoyable, and trustworthy person to hang out with. I am a very social person and I speak English very fluently. I have very good leader skills which can earn me the position to be a GM.

Kevin's GM Application Maple010

Last edited by Kevin on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Kade Points : 4749

PostSubject: Reply   Kevin's GM Application EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 am

Very nice, neat.
You can add photo's to your application without posting any link!
Just upload your photo to Photobucket or Imageshack and then Copy the 'IMG code' And past it here.
Goodluck!~
Back to top Go down
Kevin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 pm

Thanks Andy, I posted the IMG, iDk if you can see it :C
Back to top Go down
sean
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4642

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 am

i can see the pic GOOD LUCK KEVIN<3
Back to top Go down
Kevin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 am

Ohhhh, thats great Smile lol thanks sean, fingers crossed for the position so we can be gm buddies and nickkyboo too <3
Back to top Go down
Marvin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4674

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:18 am

Kevin's GM Application Wgt9nt
Back to top Go down
Kevin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 am

Uhm, Marvin, why did you post that on my application page? What is it suppose to mean? Lol. Please don't put put random pictures with dumb chats on other people's applications, It's rude and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:07 am

Kevin wrote:
Uhm, Marvin, why did you post that on my application page? What is it suppose to mean? Lol. Please don't put put random pictures with dumb chats on other people's applications, It's rude and unnecessary.

Correct, Kevin may do what he want. Nobody has to come into it. Marvin do not do this again.

Goodluck Kevin!~
Back to top Go down
Kevin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks, Andy, he was threatening me in the game saying he will do whatever it takes for me to not become GM. I find that mean since I never did anything to him. And thanks again Andyy <33
Back to top Go down
Marvin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4674

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Kevin wrote:
Thanks, Andy, he was threatening me in the game saying he will do whatever it takes for me to not become GM. I find that mean since I never did anything to him. And thanks again Andyy <33

lmao? are you high? Sorry said that not me. Your just full of lies and a unmature person dude. seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kevin
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Please do not post and spam again, UNNECESSARY posts on my applications. If you want to confront me with anything then talk to me like a man, and don't do it over my applications. Keep it up and I will ask Andy or one of the other GM's to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

/Closed

If you guys can't do mature. Then I'll close it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1