KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

DemonDom's GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonDom
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DemonDom

Kade Points : 4664

DemonDom's GM application Empty
PostSubject: DemonDom's GM application   DemonDom's GM application EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:33 am

Full name : My full name is : Dominic Berzin

Timezone : My timezone is GMT+8.

Experience being GameMaster? : Yes, In WillMS.

If yes, do you have any proof? : Sadly,I changed my computer,so I lost the screen shots I had.

What can you do for KadesMs?: I can make it a more fun place by banning hackers and hosting events so the players don't get bored of playing. If any other gamemaster asks me to do a task, I WILL complete it no matter what happens. I am also very dedicated. I will introduce new players to the game and help them when they are in need. No one should feel bored or lonely in the server.

Are you loyal? : Yes, I am very loyal. I am very loyal as I obey all rules and listen to people who are above and below me.

Are you active? : I can play for at least 4 hours on weekdays
I can play for at least 8 hours on weekends. On certain days, I may have exams or school, so I may be online for a lesser period of time then mentioned above.

As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? :Yes, I totally agree, abusing powers is a very serious offence and if I become a GM and I abuse my powers, I will take full responsibility for my actions if I do anything questionable. Every GM should know that abusing powers could ruin the game for others.

As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree? : Yes, I will follow the rules. Rules should be obeyed as they are important. Nothing will be maintained if there are no rules, rules are rules, they have to be enforced no matter what happens.

Extras : I respect your decision even if I do not get picked to become a GM. I will not complain if I don't get picked.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I really appreciate it! Very Happy

Yours sincerely,
Dominic

Last edited by DemonDom on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4725

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application   DemonDom's GM application EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:20 am

Your questions and answers can maybe be seperated a little bit.
Have spaces between each question/answer so it won't look as crammed.
Color usage is good, however, you might want to change the light blue.
Some questions can probably be answered with a longer sentence rather than just "Yes, I am.." For example, there's a question that asks you "Are you loyal?" Your answer was, "Yes, I am very loyal". Maybe you can ask yourself, "How am I loyal? What makes me loyal?"
Back to top Go down
DemonDom
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
DemonDom

Kade Points : 4664

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application   DemonDom's GM application EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 am

Thank you for your comments, I will polish it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemonDom's GM application   DemonDom's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

DemonDom's GM application
Page 1 of 1