KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Asmo's GM Application

Go down 
+2
ArmaLeeh
cancer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4810

Asmo's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:38 am

• Full name :

- My full name is Adam Vernor, born Dec 17 1995.

• Timezone :

- My time-zone is Greenwich MeanTime GMT.

- I currently live in Ireland, a small country that's located right beside the UK / England.

• Experience being GameMaster?

- I have been a GM in quite a few servers up until this day, I have never, ever, became a GM on a v.83 server or had even consented applying for one. All the servers that I have been a Game Master on in the past were v.75's, v.62's and of course, v.55's. Everytime I tried to apply for a few v.83's before, but never got the position. The only times where I have played the role as a GM in a v.83 server would of been my friends accounts. They usually let me play on their accounts in the morning (my timezone) because nobodies really on during European hours. I helped out a lot of the European players too even though there was such a small number of us. I had hosted many events such as Jump Quests (Easy / Medium / Rage), Hide & Seeks, same modes again, Team Trivias, True/False and many others. Here's just a few servers that I have been a Game Master on in the past, all of them were very under-rated since I knew that by applying to populated servers, I wouldn't even stand a chance against the people who had been there the longest.

CrazyMS

- This was one of the servers I had become a GM on. It was version 62. I got my position there spontaneously without even having making an application because I was one of, "the first five new comers". CraZy was extremely in-active and every single person that joined was a GM there. I eventually left CraZyMS because of the inactivity and a lot of the GMs and players there were total snobs. My IGN here was [GM]Sexy.

EmOStory

- This is a very customized v.62 server I have been a GM on. The owner's name was Dan, If I remember correctly. I lost my GM powers there because I was extremely in-active due to nobody being online all the time. My IGN there was [GM]Seckseh or Sexy? I can't really remember it. EmOStory eventually shut down because the Owner was very in-active and just didn't want to run the server anymore. I tried to get my GM position back there, but sadly, the server shut down before Dan even read my application. I don't have any proof regarding this server.

OrangeStory / StolenMS

- This was another, v62 server that I was a GM on and also one of my most hated ones. My IGN there was ~[Adamzard]~, Adamchu & Notice. The owner there was named, "Mac". Me & Sean both applied for a GM position and made our applications look super awesome. We both ended up getting selected. Sean, on the other hand, thought he had wasted his time making an awesome application even though most of the applications in the "Accepted" section had terrible english, was all over the place, and people under the required limit to apply got the position. This made Sean angry, so Sean left and I was alone. So, as the days went by, I did my job perfectly and helped people, I kind of socialized with the community in FM Entrance, but was never really into socializing. Mac was hiring a lot of GMs, all of which were "girls". He even hired a girl named, "Jackie" because he thought she was good looking. I ended up getting demoted / banned because Mac was disconnecting me about twelve times, and I deciding to disconnect him once. He was the worst server owner ever. I don't have any proof for this server. Later on during 2011, I had discovered that Orange had re-opened and asked if Mac had wanted to take me in to the staff. He agree'd but never really gave me my powers in-game, I have no idea why. But every time I asked him if he could make my character GM, he always ignored me. He didn't hate me because he put the past behind him and looked to the future. I eventually left OrangeStory because of the boredum I had to endure for countless days.

ActionStory

- This was, another, highly customized v.62 server. I applied for a GM position there and made my applicant stand out from the rest. I ended up getting selected to be apart of the Action staff! The owner there was Neil. I joined this server because Zombee had told me about it when WillMS shut down. I did my job so forth on Action and everyday more & more people began to join the server and the total amount on per day was over 100! This was probably the most populated and well-known server I had become a GM on! I ended up getting demoted here because of the Easter Event. I was blamed for a mass-summoning that Indoah, brother of donor-GM, Alex, did when I was distributing the prizes evenly among the winners in FM<17>. Or some FM that had was a Perion-like feature. My IGN here was Adamchu & Mikachu.

BroskiMS

- This was the very first v.75 server I had ever become a GM on. I mainly became a GM here because I was the first player ever on Broski to reach 5,000 or more rebirths. This was mainly because the rates were often 3,000x EXP instead of the usual 1,500x EXP. My amount of rebirths ended up making the previous #1 player, Tony, get enraged at me and quit for another server. I loved being a GM here because this gave me an opportunity to look at all the amazing new items & medals. I absolutely loved being a GM here and it was such a wonderful experience. FleshLight, the coder who works in BroskiMS, told me about TwistedStory stating that he now was a coder there and I decided to try it out for myself. I ended up joining it and leaving BroskiMS behind because Twisted had more players & BroskiMS had hardly anyone online all the time. My IGN there was Chompy / Whyte.

TwistedStory

- I became a GM here because an Admin, who's name was Wizet / Sabbi stole the server away from Mazen, the original owner, and then bestowed herself as title as new owner. She made me and my friend Brigitte (Zombee) a GM because we were her friends lol. I don't have any proof here either because I keep reinstalling my v75.

• If yes, do you have any proof? :

- This may not be enough proof, but I hope it will do. Some of the screenshots are very old or some of them might have been deleted because I clean out my tinypic account every few months or so, anyways, here's some screenshots of my time as a GM.

CraZyMS
Spoiler:

EmOStory
N/A

OrangeStory / StolenMS
N/A

ActionStory
N/A

BroskiMS
Spoiler:

• What can you do for KadesMs? :

- I've always been told that I'm fit for Intern / GM, even though I think negatively and think they're just saying that to make me feel good.. but when I think about it, I kind of think a little that I'm fit. Not the best, not the worse, but maybe a decent one. Many private-servers that I have played have gone through some bad times, such as unnecessary drama, hackers, etc., and I honestly hate standing at the side as a player not being able to do much. Even though trying to help, cheering on the community and giving positive comments as a player is better than nothing; I really feel that I'm not contributing enough to the community. I am willing to learn and try new things out for myself.

[Dedicated] - I'm willing to surrender other things on the Internet to dedicate my time to make people enjoy KadeMS more. Especially for those who were invited to KadeMS by YouTube Ads or friends and they usually don't have anyone to talk to and I'd like to support them in any way I can. I am just willing to dedicate my time to help make this community better in anyway if it's from holding events or advice, just anything just to make a group, maybe just one person happier on KadeMS and makes them want to stay with community even longer.

[Focused] - If I'm given a task from any staff member, I am willing to do it, take my time and put as much effort as I can while being time consistent. The only times I stop doing my task is either because I have to go or other personal reasons.

[Non-Favouritism] - No matter how close a person is, what they're bribing me, how well I know the person, I will not be biased. In my eyes, favouring a person / group is just unnecessary. Everyone should be included regardless of any flaws they have. I'm always supportive to everyone, and will cheer them on in whatever!

[Good Personality] - I am friendly, nice and I'm usually not in a bad mood unless something happened. If I rage at you, I am deeply sorry, that's not how I act 24/7. I am always trying to put a smile on my face (F2-ing and in real life LOL) and I love to spread the happiness around. I like to joke around a lot and I don't usually go overboard. I'm hardly in a bad mood, but if I was, I wouldn't log in because the bad mood would spread. I have flaws in my personality and I realize that, I can't be perfect. I'm not afraid to let my mind out during a discussion or argument. I consider other people's feelings before I speak, in a casual conversation or if I'm disagreeing with another person. I honestly think I'm the type that.. would be beside anyone if they're upset / down. You know, the type to give away your shoulder for people to cry on? Yeah.

Also, as a "miscellaneous reason" - I want to show people that the server means to me; how diverse this server was compared to the other servers. I really despised the thought of people using this server as a way just to get close to someone.

Another miscellaneous reason - most people, maybe everyone, who came to KadeMS probably shy seeing a lot of people in the main hangout place (FM), right? I want to attempt to reduce the amount of people who felt uneasy and just want to quit because they'll think it's boring without friends. I want to help people feel comfortable, willing to introduce themselves to the server and make their stay comfortable and long lasting.

Additional Details :
I know it sounds like I'm trying to be perfect and leave out my flaws (which is what I honestly think when I read it..), but I'm not perfect. I know in the beginning of my application, I said "no one would tell me what my flaws are sob." The following flaws you'll read is what I think of myself.

- I sometimes type illiterately. For example, "OGM!!! LOL HAO R U??" with some people. I kind of got used to typing like that with some people, and I also type like that when I'm acting sarcastic. If you can't stand me talking like that, please tell me and I will write in grammar for you.

- I talk a lot. This can be both good and bad. In my opinion, it helps me socialize with others while I can bore people because I'm quite a fast typer and I respond quickly and my responses don't take five minutes. I'm not sure how I should consider this trait, but I'll just say it depends on the situation. Also, it explains why my application is so long.

- If you ever need a "temporary" Intern or GM, I am willing to help. Please consider me as a GM, and take your time thinking. Also, I usually log in everyday just to let people know I'm not dead. If I don't log in, either something personal happened or I got kicked off my computer, or maybe I have school.

- Please don't recommend me just because I'm your friend. I actually want real recommendations of what people think of how I feel about being an Game Master. If you recommended me with the reason of "because you're my friend!", un-recommend me now please. I want to get this job as fair as possible, getting the job with false recommendations, I wouldn't want it.

- Also, I sound very boring in my application LOL. I apologize for boring you to sleep, I'm actually really silly and talkative when you actually talk to me in person.

• Are you loyal? :

- I am very loyal to the people who are above my role and are below my role.

• Are you active? :

- Well, even though I have only even been playing this server for a day, I can be quite active since this server catches my eye. Also, my school doesn't really give out that much homework and I basically don't have anything to do all day. So yeah, I can be very active. I usually pull all-nighters and I stay up all day too just to help out the European part of KadeMS's community, well, if there is any, LOL.

• As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? :

- Yes, of course I agree. Becoming a Game Master is a huge aspect of how the community can trust you and that they have faith in you and they can depend on you for support. GameMaster's who do not follow their guidance rules like distributing prizes out to people, favoring certain people in this community, i.e - their friends, and giving them lots of msi's and rare VIP / other raritys. And also, there are those who mass summon. I cannot tolerate those kinds of GMs unless they're given special permission by the Owner, Co-Owner or Administrator to do so. If I find any member of the staff that is not tolerating the rules of a GameMaster, then I will just simply report it to the hierarch of my level.

• As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree?

- Yes of course, whether your occupation is a player, donor, football player or whatever you are. There are always rules. These rules enforce good judgement of the Game Masters such as helping out needy players with their issues. Without rules, things in the server and stuff will all be jumbled up and order will not be maintained. So yes, of course I will follow the Game Master rules and enforce good judgement on them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading my GameMaster application for KadeMS and I am looking forward to the upcoming ranking of the GM title and to be apart of the staff. I really have high hopes because I put a lot of work into this application and I'm hoping I'll get it! I wish the very best of the luck to the other people who submitted applications because they worked hard on them! Good luck to me & good luck too you!

Thank you!

- Asmo

Last edited by Asmodeus on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmaLeeh
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ArmaLeeh

Kade Points : 4656

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:16 am

Wow, mine feels pathetic compared to this masterpiece. Goodluck to you! I hope we're both lucky(:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/2MuchSwagForYou
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 am

ArmaLeeh wrote:
Wow, mine feels pathetic compared to this masterpiece. Goodluck to you! I hope we're both lucky(:

ogm, i am flattered mastar blak~

I HOP WE BOT GET IT. :-]]

EBONY FTW!11

Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:02 am

Lolz. A wall of text. As expected from Adam.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Kade Points : 4749

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:38 am

I think I am the first person that has read it.
In Evidence from BroskiMs, It doesn't show u're GM.
I've played actionStory and on what I remember of you, is true. So I think we met eachother, long time ago. (:
(I was named Tr0wingHell , I think.)

Well done, and GoodLuck! (;
Back to top Go down
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:58 am

Andy wrote:
I think I am the first person that has read it.
In Evidence from BroskiMs, It doesn't show u're GM.
I've played actionStory and on what I remember of you, is true. So I think we met eachother, long time ago. (:
(I was named Tr0wingHell , I think.)

Well done, and GoodLuck! (;

Yeah, I know about the BroskiMS thing lol. It was kind of dumb, but I did my job as a GM there anyways, well, not really since me and the Owner were the only people on anyways.

Ooh, sorry, there was like, a lot of people in ActionStory and I don't remember anybodies names except OceanLab, Ner0n and a few others. ): It was nice that you played with me there, XD! And thanks for the positive feedback!
Back to top Go down
ArmaLeeh
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ArmaLeeh

Kade Points : 4656

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 am

Go get them tiger! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/2MuchSwagForYou
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:28 am

ArmaLeeh wrote:
Go get them tiger! Very Happy

GRRRRRRRRRRRRAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR <33333

lololol

funni ~~ laff laff
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4725

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 am

Hey there Adam! Your application is amazing!
It's super long and descriptive.
However, you put one of the screen shots under the wrong private server.
Under "CrazyMS", you put a screen shot of you being a GM in "EmoMS".
As for "EmoStory", you put "N/A" for the screen shot space.
Just letting you know(: By the way, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Secret wrote:
Lol, I just noticed that.
Back to top Go down
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Secret wrote:

LOL, ya. I was trying to re-apply for EmOStory, and since at the time I was already a GM in CrazyMS, I decided to take a screenshot proving to Dan (The Owner) that it was a legitimate screenshot. I think it would go under CrazyMS's spoiler as proof of being a GM there rather than EmOStory.

Thanks for the positive feedback too! x]
Back to top Go down
ethanjchitty
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4620

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:38 pm

asmo, u were a gm in actionstory? what was ur ign?
Back to top Go down
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:42 pm

ethanjchitty wrote:
asmo, u were a gm in actionstory? what was ur ign?

Ehh, If I recall I think it was Adamchu or something.

Then after I got demoted and Neil deleted my character, I made a bowmaster called Mikachu, but quit it because of drama.
Back to top Go down
ethanjchitty
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4620

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 am

cool btw! I was xSin.. i quit before you became a gm due to exams and so on. i came back as xDelta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asmo's GM Application   Asmo's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Asmo's GM Application
Page 1 of 1