KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Lolwat's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

Lolwat's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 am

Full name
Tsukiumi Diamond Rin

Timezone
PST. I resign in Arizona.

Country
U.S. (United States). Like I said, I'm living in Arizona

Experience being GameMaster?
I am ultimately experienced on all perspectives of MapleStory. I played both Global MapleStory and Private Servers for around 2-3 years. I've been in more than 70 Private Servers over my playing span. I've been a General Manager or Moderator in a couple of the Servers that I played. I don't need help in my duties as a GM. I abide by rules given to me and enforce the rules onto other players. I have been an Intern on some WoW private servers. Was also an intern on a Twelve Sky Private Server, for a few months; so I have experience in that area. I follow commands and obey commanders. I am a graphic designer for some forums (Not the greatest). I can create banners, backgrounds, graphics, signatures, avatars and minor HTML.Some of the private servers I have been a GM for a decent amount of time at a server called "ChoaticStory" and "FroggyMs". Sadly, those server has shut down. I really enjoyed working with them.Some other experience I have had would be, being a Moderator on my friend's server. I wouldn't consider it much of an experiential private server because after 3 weeks of being hired my friend suddenly decided to shut it down. I've have moderated many Hamachi servers. Quit though.

If yes, do you have any proof?
Lol as you can see, I take my IGN very seriously.
Spoiler:

What can you do for KadesMs?
Honestly, I want to make this server a community that separates us from all of these other private servers. Evereybody needs a helping hand, and I can give that to them. When a new player arrives in the free market, I want them to be greeted with open arms, and make a friend right there.I feel that people need that person in their life that they feel comfortable with when they first joined. I remember how I was extremely scared the first time I joined this server since I had no friends and no idea what to do. But, people helped me out and made me feel part of the family, Now, I want to do that and make people feel included in this community.
I’ll be willing to help ALL players to the end (meaning I won’t just ditch them after I answer them. Unless I’m busy / I have to go, I’ll make sure their problem is 100% solved.) as long as their question is legible and the player asks in a polite way without spamming the hell out of me. Cooperation with me while asking a question is nice as well. There are also days when GMs are super inactive and the players are just bored and hungry for events. I’m extremely active so I could fix that.

Trustworthy- Share a secret with me and I’ll guarantee it won’t be spread anywhere else. Let me hold on to your super special max stat items. I’ll make sure to give them back to you right when you need it without running off with them. I have never ever given out confidential/private information people tell me without their permission. I won’t even share a peek of it to close people. You’ll be sure your surprise/news about the server will be kept as a surprise.

Kind- Feel free to disagree with me here but I think I’m a nice person. I do not participate in flame wars and e-drama that don’t involve me. I don’t participate in flaming a member when I have no well proven facts about that certain member being flamed. I may make a small comment but that’s it. I’m friendly to almost everyone in a server as long as they are friendly back to me. I’ll greet all the new with a warm, honest welcome to the community. If they choose to leave the server, then let them go. I won’t go all “FLAM ____ COZ HE LEAV SERVR..” Not everyone has to enjoy our server. I won’t go all ‘dot dot dot, R U RETARD n00b??’ on a player’s question, no matter how retarded it seems. I enjoy playing around with people but if they take it personally, I’ll make sure to make an honest apology to them.

Non-favoritism- I don’t favorite just one player to a certain “group”. I, myself find that really annoying. I feel left out and alone when a GM does that. I won’t just talk to a “group” of certain players. I’ll say “Hi” and other typical stuff to complete strangers as long as they don’t run away. Everyone should be included, whether we have a grudge against them or not, as a community we must unite. You’re not guaranteed to like your brother or sister but they’re a still a part of the community. Sure, you’ll most likely talk more to someone you know better, but it doesn’t hurt to give new people a chance. And obviously, I won’t give away items or mushrooms to a certain player that I like.
I may once in awhile secretly dis-like a person in a server, but I'll keep that to myself and prevent it from showing as much as possible.

Temper Control- I very rarely ever get mad on a game or real life. I takes insults, flames, and such very lightly. I'm not one of those GMs that get fired up just because a player 'effs up an event or something. There are tons of people out there that take little jokes way too seriously and end up jailing the person.

I also can host fun events, I'm the type of person who likes to host events

Fashion Show: Don't worry. I won't give a "YES" or 10/10 to people who look decent but looks like they just came out of Henesys. I will select two other judges to help me on rating people's looks. (Usually the first two to say "me.") They will also help me select a certain theme for the show. Players are given a minimum of five minutes to dress up according to the theme. The player(s) that accurately and creatively matches the theme and recieve a minimum amount of required points will be able to advance to the next round. There are an unlimited amount of rounds `till one player is still standing.

Guess That Song:
Explanation: I'll use !say to tell everyone the lyrics. I'll say about 3 lines of the song, and the first person to tell me the name of the correct song wins.

Coconut Event:
Explanation: The goal of this game is to obtain the most coconuts. There will be two teams, a red and a blue. The red team has to wear a red swimming overall, while the blue team has to wear a blue swimming overall. Both of those items can be found in the Cash shop. I'll start the timer and both teams have to rush up the ropes which is part of the Florina map and hit the trees to get the coconuts. Once the timer hits 0:00, the team with the most coconut wins the event.

Survival:
Explanation: Basically, I'll warp the participants to a map where speed buffs are disabled. No skills must be used during this game, anyone breaking this rule will be killed. I'll summon those Rock Mobs you find in GPQ and LPQ in the map. Last survivor wins.

Henesys/Ludi/Ellinia/Sleepywood JPQ:
Explanation: I'll warp the participants into the beginning map of the JQ. I'll use swimming hacks or UFJ to monitor anyone who cheated by using VIP rocks. The first 3 people to make it to the top wins.

FM Hide and Seek:
Explanation: I'll be using GM Hide and standing in front of a portal to one of the FM gates. I'll use !say to give a hint, such as "The FM I'm in front of is lower than 15". Once everyone has picked a FM door, I'll then reveal myself, and the person standing right next to me wins.

Global Hide and Seek:
Explanation: I'll pick a map, warp there, use GM hide, then use !say to gives hint about my current location, spawn a Chicken so the seeker can be sure that they have found the right map, I'll then reveal myself to the first person that kills the chicken. First person that kills the chicken and says "I found you!" wins.

Trivia:
Solo - I will ask the players a series of questions relating to a certain subject/topic. The first person to answer the question with 100% accurate spelling will be the winner. Each question will be worth one of the currency.
Team - The players are divided into two teams. ('Left' and 'Right' Team) The member of the team that answers the question accurately and correctly will receive a winning point for their team. First team to reach a certain number of points will win. All members in the team will receive some amount of the currency.

Are you loyal?
Though,I have been on the server since yesturdat, and even though it may be considered a short amount of time. I have still been able stay active to the server and meet new people. I have never been known to ditch someone or leave without a reason, and I never will. If you pick me to be an GM I won't give up on you. I will work and try my hardest until I can't any more. I usually can be on the server every day so being in active won't be a problem for me.

Are you active?
I am considered active, I guess.
When I would be one -
5:00AM~7:00AM - 3:30PM~7:00PM (Weekdays)
5:00AM~7:00AM - 9:00AM~7:00PM (Weekends)
I won't be on at all on Wednesdays, I have work on that day.

As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree?
Of course I agree.I obviously won't give away any items, mushrooms, free levels, or anything of such, no matter how much the person is connected to me. This excludes event prizes and starter packages for new comers. I will NOT mass summon on purpose to fuck up the server. I will always test commands in an empty map to avoid disconnections/glitches.

As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree?
I agree.I find rule breakers really annoying. I do not tolerate them whatsoever. If I find one, I will elliminate them as quickly as I can, or give them the appropriate punishment.

Additional Info
Bio -
My full name is Tsukiumi Diamond Rin. I am half Asian, half white, and I live in America. I can speak both languages very fluently, if anyone was wondering. I was born in California, and I'm currently living in Arizona because of my parents, thinking of what's best for me, though I was fully against it. My IGN is Lolwat if you didn't look at my obvious forum identification. I'm usually on Skype when I get home from school. I have work on Wednesdays, I work as a bartender. I play the following sports; volleyball, soccer, track, and swim. I like to cook, it brings life in my house, since no one else can do it. I don't think I'm a bad of a cook. And I will be looking forward to this community. When it comes to work I will go full blast and won't stop until I finish. I aim to put 100% of effort into everything thing I do even when I'm down. When people come up to me asking for help they will receive clear, fast, and effective help. If there is a task that needs to be completed I will go at it with everything I got and work on it until I'm pleased with it. I assure you, there is no task I can't complete when I put my mind to it.A huge part of being a staff member is a good personality and willing to be work with others. You could have the greatest Intern in the world come up to you and apply but if there personality sucks their performance will suffer. I on the other hand believe that my personality would be great for the job. I am nice and friendly, but I also can be very strict and serious when it comes down to it. I'm definitely friendly and rarely get mad.I only played this server for about 1 days so I don't really know that many people.I don't think people would have anything against me. Probably because I haven't made any enemies or have people looking at me with disgust.

Thank You.

Last edited by Lolwat on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4725

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 am

Firstly, aren't you already a GM in another server?
The server that you are currently a GM at is SimpleStory, I believe.

Lolwat wrote:

Additional Info
Bio -
My full name is Tsukiumi Diamond Rin. I am half Asian, half white, and I live in America. I can speak both languages very fluently, if anyone was wondering. I was born in California, and I'm currently living in Arizona because of my parents, thinking of what's best for me, though I was fully against it. My IGN is Lolwat if you didn't look at my obvious forum identification. I'm usually on Skype when I get home from school. I have work on Wednesdays, I work as a bartender. I play the following sports; volleyball, soccer, track, and swim. I like to cook, it brings life in my house, since no one else can do it. I don't think I'm a bad of a cook. And I will be looking forward to this community. When it comes to work I will go full blast and won't stop until I finish. I aim to put 100% of effort into everything thing I do even when I'm down. When people come up to me asking for help they will receive clear, fast, and effective help. If there is a task that needs to be completed I will go at it with everything I got and work on it until I'm pleased with it. I assure you, there is no task I can't complete when I put my mind to it.A huge part of being a staff member is a good personality and willing to be work with others. You could have the greatest Intern in the world come up to you and apply but if there personality sucks their performance will suffer. I on the other hand believe that my personality would be great for the job. I am nice and friendly, but I also can be very strict and serious when it comes down to it. I'm definitely friendly and rarely get mad.I only played this server for about 1 days so I don't really know that many people.I don't think people would have anything against me. Probably because I haven't made any enemies or have people looking at me with disgust.

Thank You.

Honestly, I don't think you should apply for a GM Position since you're already a GM in another server. This is not what you call "loyalty". Also, the sentence that I enlarged, colored, and bolded clearly shows that you don't know that much about the server just yet. Applying for a GM Position right after you play for a day is not quite enough. You need to know more about the server in order to become part of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Secret wrote:

Lolwat wrote:

Additional Info
Bio -

Thank You.

Honestly, I don't think you should apply for a GM Position since you're already a GM in another server. This is not what you call "loyalty". Also, the sentence that I enlarged, colored, and bolded clearly shows that you don't know that much about the server just yet. Applying for a GM Position right after you play for a day is not quite enough. You need to know more about the server in order to become part of the staff.

Lol. Seems to me, you know me from another server?And by the way, those SS are from multiple servers I have been a GM on. Anyways, I was applying for fun, just giving a pal more competition.I am loyal though. I already knew I wasn't getting the position, even if I were able to get it, I probably wouldn't accept it,seeing you already disapprove of me being a GM. Also, I've hardly been here, and don't know anyone, or trust them. And as for knowing all the staff members,I'll get there.Thanks for the critique though.

Last edited by Lolwat on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4810

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Secret wrote:

I don't honestly think it even matters if she is currently a Game Master on another server. It's not like the only reason she's signed up for staff position or even logged onto KadeMS was just to hog players and lure them into SimpleStory. If she gets the GM position here, I'm pretty sure that she will be capable of handling two different positions. The only probably about handling them both is the fact that most of the people in this community are from S.E.A, whilst most of the people in SimpleStory are mainly from the US. It would be hard to fit her time-zone though.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Asmo wrote:
Secret wrote:

I don't honestly think it even matters if she is currently a Game Master on another server. It's not like the only reason she's signed up for staff position or even logged onto KadeMS was just to hog players and lure them into SimpleStory. If she gets the GM position here, I'm pretty sure that she will be capable of handling two different positions. The only probably about handling them both is the fact that most of the people in this community are from S.E.A, whilst most of the people in SimpleStory are mainly from the US. It would be hard to fit her time-zone though.

Aww, thanks Adam. I appreciated that a lot.(Bet you could handle 69 servers,harhar Jk) :3
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Asmo wrote:
Secret wrote:

I never said that she would "hog players and lure them into SimpleStory". What I'm saying is that she said that she's loyal and so my questions to her are, "Why would you be going onto another server and try to apply to become a GM when you're already a GM at another server? Shouldn't you be sticking with one server?". Sticking to one server is what you call loyalty. Also, to make this clear, I am not trying to argue with any of you, this is called FEEDBACK which many players need when applying for a certain staff position.

@RIN; By the way, do you think you can make the size larger? In my opinion, I think it's a little too tiny to be read. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Secret wrote:
Asmo wrote:
Secret wrote:

I never said that she would "hog players and lure them into SimpleStory". What I'm saying is that she said that she's loyal and so my questions to her are, "Why would you be going onto another server and try to apply to become a GM when you're already a GM at another server? Shouldn't you be sticking with one server?". Sticking to one server is what you call loyalty. Also, to make this clear, I am not trying to argue with any of you, this is called FEEDBACK which many players need when applying for a certain staff position.

@RIN; By the way, do you think you can make the size larger? In my opinion, I think it's a little too tiny to be read. Just a suggestion.

I said I was applying for fun. And as for the loyalty thing, that's like saying,"Why would you be making more friends when you already got one. Shouldn't you stick to one friend?", or,"Why would you love your dad more then your mom? Shouldn't you love your mom more since she gave birth to you." I could come up with more analogies. What I'm trying to say is, you could be loyal to more then one thing. More then one friend, and be loyal to both your parents. Loyalty is faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause. Just because I'm applying for this server, doesn't mean I'm still not loyal to the one I'm currently moderating.
As for this size thing, I think it's neater when it's smaller, in my opinion, so I think I'm going to keep the size.
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Okay, I understand. This part is clear.

But, there's one more thing. You said you JUST played for 1 day. You don't even know the server that well yet and you're already applying for a position? Applying to be a Game Master is not for "fun". I mean, well, it is for fun, but it's a job that requires responsibility and commitment. To be honest, I think the only right for people to apply for a position is if they played for at least 1 week so that they know more about the server in order to handle it well.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Secret wrote:
Okay, I understand. This part is clear.

But, there's one more thing. You said you JUST played for 1 day. You don't even know the server that well yet and you're already applying for a position? Applying to be a Game Master is not for "fun". I mean, well, it is for fun, but it's a job that requires responsibility and commitment. To be honest, I think the only right for people to apply for a position is if they played for at least 1 week so that they know more about the server in order to handle it well.

Just to get things clear, a person who has been playing a server for a couple days can easily learn how everything rolls, and the community, just the same as a person that's been here for 1 week. And who's to say I don't know the server well? Maybe I just don't know it well enough. I know there's a lot to learn, and I'm willing to go through that. Honestly, this is a new server, there's not as much to get to know then an older server. And as for being responsible and committed, that fact that I'm actually holding my end of this conversation is commitment. I think I can handle I can handle this.
Back to top Go down
Yang
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
Yang

Kade Points : 4647

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:10 am

Umm sorry to intrude, but why are u arguging with Lolwat about being new or not? This is just a GM app, not a "oh how long you've been here." There are other new members applying for GM, yet you chose this one since Lolwat said she played for only 1 day. You can check on other GM apps that they are new to the server to and probably played up to 5 days at least. It is true that you only need a few days to know about the server. I think you are just wasting your time here. This arguement is really pointless.
Back to top Go down
Starylz
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
Starylz

Kade Points : 4656

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 am

I know that since I'm new, I don't have a place to say in this, but this debate isn't worth arguing over. 'Loyalty' should not be an issue, because you need to prove that sort of thing. Anyone can put up a wall of words saying they are 'loyal' but you will never know if they were telling the truth unless you give them a chance. As for how long someone has to play to become GameMaster, I also do not think that makes a difference. If someone knows how to play the server well, they can help out new players even if they are somewhat new themselves. But if someone can prove that they are a great GameMaster, that should be all that matters. Then again, this is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 am

Yang wrote:
Umm sorry to intrude, but why are u arguging with Lolwat about being new or not? This is just a GM app, not a "oh how long you've been here." There are other new members applying for GM, yet you chose this one since Lolwat said she played for only 1 day. You can check on other GM apps that they are new to the server to and probably played up to 5 days at least. It is true that you only need a few days to know about the server. I think you are just wasting your time here. This arguement is really pointless.

I'm not trying to "argue". I'm just pointing out what she wrote about and that usually, for most cases, if someone is new to a server, they wouldn't know as much about it. I have been talking to her on here and therefore I'm continuing this conversation. It's not like I'm trying to fight with her or anything. I'm not saying that she's doing a bad job, it's just that I saw that she wrote that she only played for 1 day. Others really don't need to be in this conversation trying to "back" someone up. Just saying. I'm not saying "Oh, she has helpers" and all of that because it really doesn't matter. You guys don't need to get all mad. Also, I was about to end this right after what Rin said, but you had to come in here and say something. Oh well. Anywho, again, I was just trying to give you some FEEDBACK, Rin. Overall, good luck!

/Ending this crazy convo. (:
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:36 am

We're not ending this just yet. I still have to thank you for you constructive criticism. I really appreciate it. Usually people wouldn't even read an application as long as mind and just go,"Wow this is really nice." or something like that. Thank you for taking your time to even point out the major flaws in my applications, and giving me feedback, when a lot of people wouldn't even bother. Wow, I actually enjoyed having this conversation. It's nice having a one like this, once in awhile. I rarely get to do this, because I never get the chance. Well, I think now we can end this conversation. :]
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:42 am

Lolwat wrote:
We're not ending this just yet. I still have to thank you for you constructive criticism. I really appreciate it. Usually people wouldn't even read an application as long as mind and just go,"Wow this is really nice." or something like that. Thank you for taking your time to even point out the major flaws in my applications, and giving me feedback, when a lot of people wouldn't even bother. Wow, I actually enjoyed having this conversation. It's nice having a one like this, once in awhile. I rarely get to do this, because I never get the chance. Well, I think now we can end this conversation. :]

Haha, aww. This is so sweet. You're very welcomed. I thought you took it the wrong way like how many people do when I give them constructive criticism. They'd be saying "you're so judgmental..that's so mean.." & just all of those. As for you, you actually accepted what I had to say and I accepted for what you had to say because we both understand that we're not trying to argue here, but to try get our point across. I agree, this was a nice talk. I usually don't see many of these on peoples' applications. But again, good luck! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lolwat's GM Application   Lolwat's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lolwat's GM Application
Page 1 of 1