KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Naughtyboy's GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ethanjchitty
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4635

Naughtyboy's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Naughtyboy's GM application   Naughtyboy's GM application EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 pm

1. Full name :
Ethan Jeremiah Chitty

2. Timezone :
GMT+8.00

3. Country :
Malaysia

4. Experience being GameMaster? :
I have been a GM in VarsityMS,LyleMS and DreamMS.

5. If yes, do you have any proof? :
Unfortunately, I only have a screenshot of VarsityMS. The picture should be at the bottom.

6. What can you do for KadeMS? :
I can interact with other players well so I will be able to settle fights, guide new players and so on. I am also committed to any responsibility I have been given and I honor it with pride. As a GM in past servers, I have many suggestions to improve this server and I intend of helping this server climb to the top of gtop100.

7. Are you loyal? :
I am most definitely loyal to my server, my friends and people that have ranks higher than mine. I will give out 100% of my loyalty, effort and commitment to this server.

8. Are you active? :
I am online 4-7hours a day 7 days a week. I would say I am active but not the most active.

9. As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? :
From my point of view, there are some GameMasters in other servers that abuse their power after earning their owner's trust. I have encountered many situations like this before and know how to handle it with words.

10. As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, do you agree? :
Yes. GameMasters are roll models to other players in the server. If GameMasters don't follow their rules, how do we expect players to obey the server rules? Some players have the ability to hack in the server. It's the GameMaster's job to prevent such a thing to happen.

Thank you for reading my application

Yours truely,
-Ethan-Naughtyboy's GM application VarsityMS2011-06-2107-51-59-50

Last edited by ethanjchitty on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

Kade Points : 4769

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application   Naughtyboy's GM application EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:16 am

Change the light-blue and pink colors. Smile I can barely read them unless I highlight it.
Back to top Go down
http://Kadems.malware-site.www
ethanjchitty
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4635

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application   Naughtyboy's GM application EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:11 am

all done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughtyboy's GM application   Naughtyboy's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughtyboy's GM application
Page 1 of 1