KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Blue's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

Kade Points : 4619

Blue's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 pm

IGN: Blue

Timezone: GMT+5 (USA East Coast)

Give us a short introduction to yourself: Hi. My name is Thomas Rosselli. I'm 17 years old, in 11th grade, I've been playing GMS since it first came out and have been playing private servers for almost 2 years now. I had just started playing KadeMS last week and have fallen in love with the server. I like to help out new players as much as possible so that they too can fall in love with the server. I used to play RhydaMS last year until it got shut down and I tried they reborn one and didn't like it. I like to play a lot of private servers but have never really been dedicated to one like KadeMS.

Tell us why you want to be a GM?: I basically know everything there is to know about Maplestory. I like to help out people when they ask questions and I'm always polite. I have never been a GM and would like to be one now. I have a lot to offer with this server. I can give the coders and other GM's very original ideas on what to do with events or just adding a new NPC.

Tell us how are you going to be of contribution if you have become a GM?: I would be able to host events whenever I would want to or whenever someone would want to have an event. I could show new players around the server and help them out until they can handle things themselves. I could report hackers and ban them. I could help the other GM's with some fun and interesting ideas on what to do.

How are you going to prove that you will be a good and promising GM?: I come home everyday from school and try to get onto KadeMS asap. I love this server and wouldn't do anything to try and get kicked off of it. I love helping people when they need to be helped and I'm just a nice person. I get a long with people on this server and I'm just happy when I play. I never get bored and I love it.

What if you are not chosen to be a GM, will you still continue supporting KadeMS?: Yes I will and that is only because I love this server. Yes I will be alittle upset, but life goes on. I'll still have fun on this server no matter what.

Estimated playing time on weekdays: I probably play close to 20 hours on the weekdays but it all depends on what night it is. Monday, Thursday, and Friday is normally 3P.M-5P.M., Tuesday is normally 3P.M.-7P.M., and Wednesday is 3P.M.-8P.M.

Estimated playing time on weekends: I normally don't play on the weekends because I'm either out with friends or I have to go to my dads house.

How long can you give your service to KadeMS: How ever long people need me to or until I don't have the time to play. (Which won't be for about another year)

That is all for my GM application. I hope I can get chosen for the job and I hope I did a good job with the application. Thank you(:

Last edited by ninjasx2 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

Kade Points : 4754

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Try using color, at first I wasn't even sure you were following the correct format. Try spacing the questions from the actual answer. An example would be putting the Question above and the Answer below the question. Like I said, add more color.
Back to top Go down
http://Kadems.malware-site.www
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 pm

So in other words you'd like me to redo it?
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:33 pm

I never said that, the content inside of your application is wonderful, just spruce it up a little bit, make it more appealing for others to view.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Just edit it. And for the estimated time you're going to play for on the weekend and weekdays, try putting in actually times.
Ex: 2:30PM - 7:40PM. - Weekdays.
Back to top Go down
cancer
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4810

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Best application of them all.

No room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Is this better for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Make the questions different colors from the answer, make the answer light colors. Right now it looks sort of unorganized.
Back to top Go down
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Sorry about that. I'll get right on it..
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Ahaha I'm sorry for nagging you it's just that I want you to have the best chance possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Much better! Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeahh I understand. I just didn't know what your requirements were. But I actually put a lot of thought into doing this. I was going to put in the application last Thursday but then I decided not to because I didn't know what my chances of getting the part actually was but then seeing you guys say this has made me look back on that decision and made me want to kick myself in the ass for it. But I hope I did a good enough job for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Successful thomas is successful
Back to top Go down
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:57 pm

What exactly am I successful at? Loll
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Thinnnnngs? Lot's of things. Idk, really. I've yet to even see you In-game.
Back to top Go down
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Dude I talked to you the one time about something and then I asked you a couple questions when I first started out. But I think you'll be seeing me a lot more around the server once it's back up.. -.-
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Really? I don't recall that. Oh wells.
Back to top Go down
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Yeahh I used to talk to your NPC all the time to make my hats(: Loll. But yeahh I've talked to you a couple times. But I just hope they can get the server up.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Yuuuss me and meh sexi npc talk to erryone<3. LOLz.
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 pm

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Back to top Go down
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:13 pm

But who else needs to see the application before I know what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Aye , das my color mudafuka.
Back to top Go down
ninjasx2
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ninjasx2

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Haha sorryy... Lolll.. But who else needs to see it?
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Lolz. What do you mean by "who else needs to see"? KadeMS is currently not hiring right now. When there is a spot available, the Admins will decide who to choose from, referring to application, and in-game actions.
Back to top Go down
Nickツ
Administrator
Administrator
Nickツ

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Not just the Admins, the GM's will decide too, it's like a big staff thing. WISH ME LUCK ON MY PROMOTION FROM HEADGM TO ADMIN.<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue's GM Application   Blue's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue's GM Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next