KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Michael's Game Master Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Kade Points : 4613

Michael's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Michael's Game Master Application   Michael's Game Master Application EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:30 am

1. Full name :Michael

2. Timezone : GMT +8

3. Country : Singapore

4. Experience being GameMaster? : Yes, OdinMS [V1.02]

5. If yes, do you have any proof? : No, Sorry, didn't have the time to SS it down due to being having fun on the server, but the server is now closed due to the owner going for further studying.

6. What can you do for KadesMs? : I can do alots of thing for KadesMS, for example, Ensuring a fair game play as well as making sure everything is fine on game.

7. Are you loyal? : Yes, I'm as loyal as anyone could be!

8. Are you active? : Well Of Course, im on my computer for at least 6 -m= 8 hrs per day!

9. As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? : Abusing Powers is kinda for those lifeless noob, do you think i'm one Very Happy I agree on no abusing powers.

10. As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree? : Well, Country have laws so do games, following rules make the gameplay much more funner, don't you think?

Last edited by Michael on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Secret~
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4725

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Game Master Application   Michael's Game Master Application EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:29 am

Your application is way too short.
For number 6, I think you can add more than just "Anything within my limit".
Just having "Of Course!" and "Yes" are not very good answers.
If you have experience of being a GM, there should always be evidence to back you up.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Kade Points : 4749

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Game Master Application   Michael's Game Master Application EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:25 am

In choosing, and picking out GM applications. I am a DICK to say it like that. I'm hard, strict, but justified.

You've 3 days to change everything. If not, I'll be declining your application.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Game Master Application   Michael's Game Master Application EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:46 pm

I've got to say this but, your application is way to short, and it doesn't have any thing on there to convince me you would be a good GM. If you really think you have what it takes to be a GM, prove it. Not by giving one word answers. I want to see real answers. What I see here in your application is an amateur GM, maybe not even one at all.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Kade Points : 4613

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Game Master Application   Michael's Game Master Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Lolwat wrote:
I've got to say this but, your application is way to short, and it doesn't have any thing on there to convince me you would be a good GM. If you really think you have what it takes to be a GM, prove it. Not by giving one word answers. I want to see real answers. What I see here in your application is an amateur GM, maybe not even one at all.

Well Actions prove much more then words. You will never know if you never see my being a GM. Writing words can't prove anything.
Back to top Go down
ArmaLeeh
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player
ArmaLeeh

Kade Points : 4656

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Game Master Application   Michael's Game Master Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:07 pm

You don't say that when you go into a interview though, You try to impress the person hiring you, and hope they like what you say. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/2MuchSwagForYou
Lolwat
Moderators
Moderators
Lolwat

Kade Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Game Master Application   Michael's Game Master Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Michael wrote:
Lolwat wrote:

Well Actions prove much more then words. You will never know if you never see my being a GM. Writing words can't prove anything.

But words give impressions. And my impression of you from the application is what I stated earlier. An amateur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Game Master Application   Michael's Game Master Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1