KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Daniel's [GM] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daniel

Kade Points : 4629

Daniel's [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Daniel's [GM] Application   Daniel's [GM] Application EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 pm

1. Full name :
Daniel Foreshaw

2. Timezone :
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

3. Country :
United Kingdom (GB)

4. Experience being GameMaster? :
Yes I have experienced being a GameMaster the server was called "ResureMS" I got demoted because the co-admin was angry with me, SummerMS, WrittenMS,polarisMS and FoxyMS

5. If yes, do you have any proof? :
You can ask "Andy" (our co-admin or admin) about being a GM on ResureMS, and for the rest of those servers they had only been open for a week I didn't think of taking a SS I rarely take SS's

6. What can you do for KadesMs?:
I could help advertise but I highly doubt andy or kade will accept that, I'm a Gfx'er too I can make maple animations, make videos and do banners to help build up this community threw youtube by making a wonderful video. I'd keep this server safe and clean warning people to be nice and not to troll, break up arguments and stop hacking by patrolling, I could also help new comers if they @gm don't worry have a break ill deal with it.

7. Are you loyal? :
I'd consider myself loyal, ill do anything if a higher ranked GM or Admin asked me to do something with no bad attitude or reaction to the question ill work on it and finish as fast as a can so I could do what ever you want me to do next.

8. Are you active? :
id say I'm 14hours active every day on school days I'd most probably be 10hours active due to studying if I do not come on line for a few days or weeks I'd be on holiday, went to my aunties for a few days or just ban from my PC

9. As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? :
Yes I totally agree all GM's should be respected and treated the same way and it apply's to the community (the players) for example warping a player to a GM map because you like them or jailing for no reason just because you hate them, that should not happen so if I do get accept I.. Daniel accept the rules, not to abuse the GM powers.

10. As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree? :
Yes I agree

11. Summary of yourself:
I'm 13 years old, I love to play different MMORPG's and explore different game play's, I like to hangout with my friends, I eat allot but I'm not fat, I make youtube videos but I quit, I'll join back soon when I stop being lazy and bored.

Thank you for spending you're time reading my GM application

Last edited by daniel on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Kade Points : 4748

Daniel's [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Daniel's [GM] Application EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:44 am

You weren't GM on resure. You were Jr.GM.
And since the owner from Resure didn't agree with me, he demoted you.

Anyways,
Nice application, colorfull, neat, it'll be nice when you add the question:
11. Summary of yourself:

Goodluck!~
Back to top Go down

Daniel's [GM] Application
Page 1 of 1