KadeMs v 83 Where the Chaos Lies
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Welcome to KadeMs Forum
- Thank you for visiting KadeMS forum.
- Please Register yourself to this forum Smile Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KadeMS v83 Fun and fully dedicated server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KadeMs. We are full dedicated. And still improving! www.steadyms.com | High rated | UserFriendly | We aren't hiring anymore |

Skylar's GM/SuperGM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylar

Kade Points : 4647

Skylar's GM/SuperGM application Empty
PostSubject: Skylar's GM/SuperGM application   Skylar's GM/SuperGM application EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

1. Full name : Skylar Allen Dasher

2. Timezone : EST (GMT -5)

3. Country : United States of America

4. Experience being GameMaster? : Previous experience's include Co-Owner Of MaxGMmaple(Owner was my brother), Owner of my own server(closed) and GM in SoulCrushMS, The old MaximumMS, VoltMS.

5. If yes, do you have any proof? : Not much but i can show you the picure of me with my server started, (cant get it working yet because of a new repack) Picture below.

6. What can you do for KadesMs? : Alot really, I can host events, Ban hacker's and i know most exploits so i can help you fix them(mainly dupers are the worst), and also I am a coder.

7. Are you loyal? : Yes very loyal, Quite like my pet poodle. I will do anything my Owner or Higher level GM (pet sitter to me ^-^) will tell me to do.

8. Are you active? :Yes, I am home schooled so I can be on up to 10 hours a day.

9. As a GameMaster, we don't tolerate abusing powers, do you agree? :Yes, I agree to NEVER abuse my powers and cause problems with the server or anything else.

10. As a GameMaster, you've to follow the rules in Staff section, Do you agree? :Yes, I agree as a Game Master to obey the rules and to not do any harm to the law of the server and forum.

11. More Info about yourself :I am 18 years old and i live in Fort Wayne, Indiana, I'm a girl just for those of you that dont know ^-^. and I love kittehz ;3

Picture: Skylar's GM/SuperGM application Mbu4on

Last edited by Skylar on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more info about me)
Back to top Go down
sean
KadeMs Player
KadeMs Player

Kade Points : 4657

PostSubject: Re: Skylar's GM/SuperGM application   Skylar's GM/SuperGM application EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 am

Your app is good. i dont have much to say about it. but good luck<3
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Kade Points : 4764

PostSubject: Re: Skylar's GM/SuperGM application   Skylar's GM/SuperGM application EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Could you please change The light-Blue and Yellow color?
It's making me blind.
Seperated from that, very good. Glad to see some proof.
Goodluck!~
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Kade Points : 4647

PostSubject: Re: Skylar's GM/SuperGM application   Skylar's GM/SuperGM application EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:30 am

Fixed, Thank you very much. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skylar's GM/SuperGM application   Skylar's GM/SuperGM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Skylar's GM/SuperGM application
Page 1 of 1